Sunday, November 4, 2012

Belated Halloween Cookies...

Better late than never!
That has become my motto with blogging lately.
Oh well, it's true!
Here are a few Halloween cookies I pumped out this season!

It's getting tougher and tougher to practice, because my three guys aren't big sugar cookie fans!
So who do I push off lovingly give my sugar cookies to when I practice?
Hehe!

My daycare kiddos LOVE my cookies!
And I LOVE to bake for them!

But...as we all know...one can't give too much sugar to little ones.
They tend to get a little hyper...
And not eat their healthy lunch...

So I have to watch how often I hand them out, LOL!

These I actually made specifically for them as Halloween treats.
We had a Halloween party with the daycare kiddos and I sent goodie bags home with each of them.

Instead of filling bags with candy, I sent a bag with 5 decorated cookies, Halloween pencils, rings, toys, glow bracelets, etc.

I think they were pretty happy.
And when I'm able to give away decorated cookies...
It spreads the word...about my baking...which is good for business!
Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment