Monday, July 22, 2013

Guest Posting Today At "My Sweet Mission"!

Good morning sweet friends!
Today I am excited to introduce another sweet blogger friend of mine to you!
This is Heather, owner and author of My Sweet Mission.
I just discovered Heather's blog within the last year and I love it for two reasons.
1.  She LOVES to cook and bake, just like I do!
2.  She has a passionate heart for missions, just like I do!
This past weekend, Heather asked me if she could feature my Raspberry Streusel Muffins
on her blog!  I was thrilled and honored.
Head on over to her blog and check it out.
If you enjoy cooking, baking, and trying new recipes...you will not be disappointed.
And without further ado...I will let Heather take the spotlight now!
Hello, I am the author and creator of My Sweet Mission and I'm excited to have Melody guest post and share her delicious "Raspberry Streusel Muffins" with my readers today! I have loved to bake since I was a young girl and I got my love for baking from my Mother and Grandmother, who are amazing bakers. You can read more about me here. On My Sweet Mission I share only tried and true and my best recipes, and that's why I asked Melody to share her delicious muffins with my readers. I also have great baking tips, gift giving ideas, ways to help people in need and much more! Come check out my blog and leave me a comment, I would love to meet you! 
Want to receive my new posts?
Follow My Sweet Mission on:
Hugs, Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment