Saturday, March 1, 2014

Bridal Collection...

 Every time I have an order for cookies...I usually end up with extra dough.
When I end up with extra dough...
 I inevitably always end up digging for cookie cutters that I've bought, but have never used yet.
That means it's time to...
 Make samples...
Or as I call it...
 PLAY!
(or maybe I should say "experiment" new techniques...that sounds better)
I did this bridal set tonight as a sample for future brides to see for upcoming weddings and bridal showers.  I've done several weddings and bridal showers/luncheons now and I thought it would be nice to have some samples.
White on white is one of my favorite color palettes.
My friends always love it when I'm experimenting and practicing...
Because that means they get to eat the fruits of my labor!
Haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment