Thursday, October 23, 2014

♪♪♪It's The Most...Wonderful Time...Of The Year (Autumn!) ♪♪♪

 ♪♪♪It's the most...wonderful time...of the year...♪♪♪
 Nope!  It's not Christmas...yet!
Although that is my favorite holiday...
But my favorite "season" is AUTUMN!
Recently, my mom asked me if I would bake up an autumn variety for our extended family down in the St. Louis area.  She and my dad were headed that way to visit all of our family and she thought some cookies would be a nice treat to share.
I decided on these happy little candy corns for all of the cousins/kids.
 Next I made up platters for all of the "grown-ups".
 I incorporated some sunflowers...
 Some pumpkins...
 I experimented with my airbrush on the pumpkins...adding hints of green on the bottom.
It's a learning process for sure...
 Pumpkin pie anyone?
 Just kidding!
They're really mini cookies!
 I know...I totally had you, didn't I?
Haha.
 More pumpkins...

 And some pretty fall leaves...
 I experimented with my airbrush some more on these...
 I thought they turned out pretty good...
 ...and the finished product!
 The little kids platter...
 One of the "grown-ups" platters...
 I hope everyone enjoyed them!
I sure did enjoy making them!
Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment