Friday, November 7, 2014

 Well, I'm a little behind with my Halloween post this year...
But that's ok...wanted to share my creations with you anyway!
I always like to make a few treats for my daycare kiddos when we celebrate the holidays.
 This year, instead of filling a treat bag with candy (since they get so much during trick-or-treat)...I filled their bags with cake pops, cookies, Halloween pencils & rings.
 I did a white confetti cake pop dipped in white chocolate w/ orange and black sprinkles!
 For snack, we did brownie bites with white chocolate.  I piped some borders and added some fun Halloween sprinkles w/ spiders.
 These were some of the cookies that went into the treat bags with the cake pops.
 They are minis...perfect for little fingers!
I also had one last Halloween cookie order last minute.
She chose the Cheery Candy Corn design.  These were a popular style this year.  Everyone seemed to really like them.
I hope you all had a fun Halloween with friends and family!
Thanksgiving is right around the corner and if you need any help with desserts for your Thanksgiving spread, just let me know!
I can provide cookies, cake pops, cupcakes, or small scale cakes to add to your Thanksgiving feast!
Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment