Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Amazing Autumn...

 Nothing excites me more than when the temperatures begin to drop!
I am an Autumn Girl...ALL THE WAY!
I don't like summer...I don't like hot weather.
My make-up runs, my hair goes flat, and I hate sweating.
Ok...enough griping.
I'm happy!
Fall is upon us!
And to celebrate, I HAD to do some autumn leaf cookies!
 If you read my "Awesome Apples" post...you read that we debuted a new recipe for our cookies and icing.  I made these leaves with that recipe as well.
These cookies (along with the apples) were not about "fancy"...I was going for "taste" when I made these.
It was completely about testing out that new recipe...which was a hit!
I can't wait until you try our cookies with this new recipe and hope you enjoy it as much as our family does!
We are running a fall special.
With each 2 dozen decorated cookies (or cake pops) ordered, receive 1/2 dozen FREE!
Sweet Ivy regrets that we cannot ship at this time.
We hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment