Friday, October 19, 2012

MSBOA Marching Band Festival Cookies 2012

Ok...so I'm a little behind on this post.
Bad, bad blogger...I know.
But better late than never!
I did these marching band themed cookies a couple weeks ago for my son's high school marching band festival.

The festival was once again hosted by our school and held at our stadium, so we provided a meal for the judges.
When our band director asked for volunteers to make the meal...I couldn't resist donating band themed cookies!

This was the first time I'd ever used these new cookie cutters!
I picked them up at Marshall's in Chicago during our Girl's Weekend Away with my mom, sister, and cousin back in July.

This baby was quite the challenge for me!
This emblem was DIFFICULT...and by no means perfect...but I thought it turned out decent.

A few trumpets and drums...


The whole collection!

...and with the leftover dough and icing...a few just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment