Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Luck 'O The Irish To Ya!

 Although St. Patty's Day doesn't bring in many orders, I still like to bake for ALL of the holidays!
 I had a little extra dough from another project, and so I baked  up some minis.
I didn't go all out decorating them.
Since these were just for my family, I went with a simple dusting of sanding sugar.
It probably seems crazy, even though I LOVE to decorate cookies...my whole family (me included) actually prefer them plain, with no icing...and just a dusting of sugar.
Although not as "fancy"...there is nothing like the taste of a simple sugar covered sugar cookie!
YUMMY!
My oldest son nearly took down the whole platter in one sitting while doing his homework!
We hope you had a very Happy St. Patty's Day!
 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cookies! Hey, I'm glad you're with Bloglovin', I just followed you! :)

    Heather
    My-Sweet-Mission.com

    ReplyDelete