Monday, June 10, 2013

Sneak Peek...(yes, I'm still alive!)

Greetings baking buddies!
Yes, I'm still alive and kickin'!
After that last MASSIVE wedding order, I took a little "hiatus" of sorts.
Well, I took my break...rested up...and I'm rarin' to go!
I started getting decorating withdrawal!
So, I got this idea...
I can't tell you what it is now, because the recipient hasn't received it yet.
I like the recipients of my goodies to see the finished product before I post it online.
But I wanted to give you a sneak peak of what's to come...especially because I attempted a new technique!  I was so excited when I received some cookies in the mail from another cookier friend and several of them had this "quatrefoil" pattern on them.
I thought they were beautiful...and something "I" could never accomplish...
Until another cookier posted a pattern for sharing.
I immediately made a copy and started studying it.
I found the technique to actually be quite easy!
Mind you, mine is not perfect.
But I just wanted to share it with you and let you know I am still alive since it's been so long since my last post.
I promise you'll get to see the entire finished product/project by the weekend!
Until then...I'd love to hear what you're working on!
Feel free to leave a comment!
Chat soon...
Melody
.

No comments:

Post a Comment