Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Recipe...Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Breakfast Cookies (recipe courtesy of "cookies and cups")

I follow A LOT of baking blogs.
Many cake blogs.
Even more cookie blogs.
But I have discovered one AWESOME all around general "dessert" blog that I have fallen in love with.
cookies and cups is a blog you can go to any time you're looking for a new dessert to impress someone with.
Her recipes never never disappoint.
I have enjoyed everything I've ever made from her blog.
The first thing I tried was the Strawberry Gooey Butter Cookies.
They were divine.
I could have eaten the whole batch in one sitting.
But I didn't.
They aren't too sweet...but just the perfect amount of tender, flaky yumminess you want, warm from the oven with a cold glass of milk.
Try them and let me know what you think.
Then go thank cookies and cups for her awesome recipes!
If you're not following her yet...GO DO IT!
You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment