Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Cityside Middle School "Blender Party"...Chix

 This year my son was old enough to go to his first "Blender" at his middle school.
It's a party for 7th and 8th graders with loads of activities...
Limo rides, mechanical bull, caricature drawings, bounce houses, laser tag, manicures, swimming, all you can eat pizza and cookies...and much much more!

Well, naturally, when I found out they needed parent volunteers to bake cookies, you KNOW I was thrilled!
 I decided to do their mascot "Chix" and also plaque cookies with the "Cityside Blender 2013" logo on it in school colors.
I tried a new recipe for these.
I have heard rave reviews about LilaLoa's chocolate cutout cookies.
And it's true...they are amazing!
Personally, I'd be happy just to eat them plain, right out of the oven without icing!

I had a lot of fun doing these.
I hope the kids enjoyed them!
Go Chix!

No comments:

Post a Comment