Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Diaper Party Cookies...

 I was super excited when my friend sent me a picture and asked if I'd do some "Diaper Party" cookies!  I had never heard of a "diaper party".  But what do I know?  LOL!  I'm 14 years removed from the baby scene, ha!  My boys are 18 and 14 years old, so it's been quite a while since I've been in the loop!  But now I hear they not only have showers, but "sprinkles"...how cute is that for second babies!  Moms are taking pictures of their bellies with little signs each week.  Shoot, I have one...maybe two pictures of myself pregnant!  Haha!
 My friend sent me a couple pictures of designs she liked...so we kind of went with that...but I changed things up a little bit.  I'm still working on mastering my airbrush.  I did a chevron stencil on both of the scalloped square cookies in a metallic silver.  I thought that would look nice with the yellow/gray theme.  I love the way the lettering turned out on the above "BABY" cookies.
 I decided to add some pearls to the cookies as well for a little more chic look.
 I think the diapers turned out cute.
They look a little more like the cloth diaper wraps, I think.
 I was pleased overall with how they turned out.
I hope the folks at the party enjoy them!
Congratulations to the family on their new arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment