Monday, April 30, 2012

Mother's Day Love...

I did this set of cookies for Mother's Day for my momsie.
Again, I decided to work with glaze.
This was only my second attempt at glaze icing.


I really love the taste of glaze, but I'm still getting used to actually "working" with it.
Flooding is not too difficult.
But piping intricate details does take a lot of practice.
I had a lot of fun with these cookies because I love this color combo.
Hot pink and orange!
I think gift baskets and bouquets are such a fun gift.
You can use such a wide variety of things to hold your goodies.
I have seen so many things I want to pick up to store for future gifts.
You can use sand pails, wire baskets, wicker baskets, plastic baskets, giant bowls, vases, mugs...
Virtually anything for your goodies!
The possibilities are endless.
Some of my favorite places to shop for "containers" for my gift baskets and bouquets are:
Dollar General, Party City, Target, and many others.
Happy Mother's Day all you mommies out there!
I hope you enjoyed your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment