Sunday, February 9, 2014

Brushed Embroidery Tea Pots...

 I had always wanted to try this technique.
Brushed embroidery.
When a good friend's daughter contacted me about making teapot cookies for her birthday, I knew it would be the perfect opportunity to learn it.
 I knew I wanted to make the teapots...delicate...feminine...dainty...almost antique looking.
I thought the brushed embroidery would be a perfect touch.
 I looked up the tutorial from SweetAmbs...and by george...it really wasn't that hard!
I mean, I have a long way to go...this was my first attempt.
But I really didn't think they turned out that bad!
 I love doing intricate detail work...especially when people give me free reign to do whatever I want.
Happy birthday Judy!
I hope your day was fabulous...JUST LIKE YOU!
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment