Thursday, November 17, 2011

I would like to bless someone with cookies this Christmas! Share your stories!

I have been inspired by the lovely and amazing Flour De Lis.  She is an extremely talented cookie artist.  She has shared in her blog an amazing thing she is doing to spread some Christmas cheer this holiday season. 




I have spoken with her and asked if she minded if I share her idea.  What I would like to do, is "bless" someone in our local southwest Michigan community this season with some holiday cookies.
What I need you to do, is nominate someone you would like to see "blessed" with some holiday cookies!  Maybe you know a family/friend who is struggling?  Possibly an elderly shut-in?  Perhaps a disabled person who cannot bake holiday cookies on their own?  Maybe it's someone who is always doing for others and never makes time for themself?  It does not have to be a single person or family.  It could be a group or organization as well!
If you would like to nominate someone, please e-mail me your story.  The recipients chosen will receive a card with your story of why you think they are so special and why you want to bless them with a platter of cookies!
I will take nominations for the next couple of weeks and then announce the recipients shortly after that.
E-mail your stories to:
Because...
We are blessed to be a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet idea, Melody! I am just now catching up on my RSS blog reading, or I would have responded earlier. I hope you were able to make someone's day with your cookies!

    ReplyDelete