Saturday, December 10, 2011

Simply Snowflakes!

I LOVE SNOWFLAKES!
I don't know what it is...
But I think they are beautiful.

And I have always been obsessed with their shapes...
And the way the light catches them and sometimes looks iridescent.

I even sit and draw them sometimes.
With my pens...
With sidewalk chalk with the kids...
With crayons...

It's kind of a silly obsession.
But I think they're gorgeous.

Which is why I had so much fun with these cookies.
They're not as beautiful as my other baking buddies' snowflakes.
But it was fun making each one different.

Because that is the beauty of a snowflake...
That each one is different...
No two are created by God alike.
Just like us...

1 comment:

  1. Simply gorgeous, Melody! :) Love the sugar sparkles and your designs!

    ReplyDelete