Friday, December 27, 2013

♪♪♪ O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...The Baker Is So Goofy! ♪♪♪

 What a complete GOOF!
I had a total blonde moment.
I was so busy getting these cookies baked, decorated, packaged, and arranged on platters...
That I totally forgot to take pictures of them BEFORE bagging them!
I got ALL of them bagged except for that one set of green trees you see in the top left when I exclaimed, "Oh cripes!  I didn't take pictures!"
 I really wanted nice close-ups of these trees too because each set is different!
Oh well...what are ya gonna do?
Here they are, in all their glory...BAGGED...ugh.
In the end, I really enjoyed doing these trees.
 They were kind of like doing the snowflakes...
Each one was unique and different.
 Cookies like these are great because you don't have to follow a picture or pattern.
 As I've mentioned before, I do enjoy creating cookies with particular images on them...for example when people give me a picture and say, "Can you recreate this on a cookie?"
 But that is difficult.
Because there's an expectation of what it "should" look like.
And let's face it, when you're dealing with art on food...
Anything can (and usually does) happen, LOL!
These were the other half that I put on the platters for my clients.
I added them to the snowflakes that I posted about the other day.
Well, Christmas is once again behind us...
I've already seen bakers posting Valentine cookies!
(sigh)...I still need time to recover from Christmas!
Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment