Monday, December 9, 2013

The Great State Of...MICHIGAN!

 Each time I have extra dough from a cookie order...I cut out some shapes I've never done or something new I'd like to try.  I bought this wildlife set of cookie cutters QUITE a while back and had never attempted them.  So the last time I had extra dough, I cut some out, baked them, and then put them in the freezer to decorate later.  Well I had some extra icing yesterday and decided to "play".  I just did a variety of textures on the animals.
Nothing fancy.  But kind of different and fun.
 Had to include "The Great State" as well!
I'm not sure which is my favorite.  I love the texture on the bear...but the duck turned out cool too.  Maybe one of these days I'll get around to doing details on them!
Ha!  Or not... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment