Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Crispy Treats (from Kraft)

I found these Kraft Pumpkin Spice Mallows at the store the other day and boy are they yummy!
I thought they would be great in hot cocoa.
And then I thought, "Hey, I bet they'd be good in Rice Krispies Treats!"
Well, sure enough...I looked on the back of the bag and they beat me to it!
There was the recipe!
So without further ado...
Here is Kraft's recipe for Pumpkin Spice Crispy Treats...

1/4 c. (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
1 bag (10 oz.) Jet Puffed Pumpkin Spice Mallows
6 c. crisp rice cereal
1 c. Candy Corn

Line 13X9 inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan; lightly grease foil.

Microwave butter in large microwavable bowl on HGH 45 sec. or until melted.  Add marshmallows; toss to coat.  Microwave 1 1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted, stirring after 45 sec.  Add cereal, mix well.  Press cereal mixture firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.  Cool.

Remove cereal mixture from pan, using foil handles.  Cut into squares or pumpkin shapes using pumpkin shaped cookie cuter.  Decorate with candy corn.  Store in air tight container at room temperature.

Enjoy your fall treat!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I best those are awesome. I'll need to get some of those marshmallows. :)

    ReplyDelete