Monday, September 5, 2011

Sweet Baby Girl Cookies...

This week's posts are all about the babies!
I have two clients that I am baking for.
I have never done baby cookies, but what better thing to bake for than precious bundles!
I didn't have a cookie cutter for the onesies.
Therefore, this was my first experience making my own templates and cutting free-hand with a knife.  All in all, after reading many blogs from my cookier friends, and watching tutorials online, I found that it wasn't that difficult.
Tricky...and time consuming...but not horribly difficult.
I am really enjoying my baking/decorating "journey" as I call it.
It's all about trial and error.
Some days there is much frustration (and in my case, near tears!)...
But most days, there is joy and pride in a job (almost) well done.
They're not perfect.
But I was pretty happy with the outcome of these onesies.

This was a really fun experience and I can't wait to do more baby cookies!

1 comment: