Sunday, July 31, 2011

Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes...

I had been wanting to try Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes for quite a while.
I finally researched enough recipes and decided to go for it.

You wouldn't believe how many variations there are for this cupcake!

Finally I used the cupcake part from one recipe.
The frosting part from another recipe.
And then "tweaked" them both to my liking.

I used fresh strawberries from my garden!

I took some to my parents house on Saturday for the family BBQ.

And I think everyone (except me and my dad) thought they were too tart.
But then...
Some people just aren't lemon lovers like me and my daddio!
For some folks, if there's no chocolate in it...
Then it's just not dessert.

I personally thought they were really good.
I'm anxious to try some of the other variations out there next time!

Pucker up!

No comments:

Post a Comment